“Old songs are more than tunes, they are little houses in which our hearts once lived”
- Ben Hecht
The South Coast Singers perform music that keeps stories alive and brings back precious memories. After their concerts, their audience members often tell them their stories. They reminisce about eras gone by, their greatest achievements and joys, their most inspiring love stories, and even their sorrows. Your investment in the South Coast Singers allows the tradition of performing people-pleasing music to continue – music that captures the hearts of those who hear it at concerts and at community and civic events. The singers contribute their time and talent as volunteers. Every investment you make, no matter the amount, greatly improves the ability of the South Coast Singers to accomplish their mission.
1) Make a Gift to SCS (includes free concert tickets depending upon donation amount):
2) Buy an Ad in one of our upcoming concert programs (includes free concert tickets):
3) Become a Friend of South Coast Singers (includes raffle tickets):
Join our annual membership group with a contribution of $30 per individual or $50 per couple. Donors who support us will also receive the following benefits:
- Acknowledgement in Concert Programs
- Complimentary raffle tickets (15 for individual/25 for couple) for the Music Box Drawing held at the concert with a chance to win a $100 gift card.
All donations for any of the programs listed above are tax deductible. Donors receive an acknowledgement letter and are listed in the concert program and on this website. Be sure to check to see if your employer will match your gift and send the matching form to SCS at the address listed below.
If you are sending any of our forms and a check, please mail to:
South Coast Singers
P.O. Box 2804
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
For more information about individual giving, please call the SCS Infoline: 949/460-4144 or email email@example.com.